Henderson Court, our Health and Positive Living Hub located in Hampstead, offers daily care and support for older people in the Camden community. It is a place for people have an opportunity to chat, share a hot meal and enjoy different activities.
In this role you will help with:
- Plating the food which is delivered from our other centre (once food and hygiene certificate is complete)
- Washing Up
- Keeping the kitchen surfaces clear.
- Helping with cleaning the kitchen following the lunch.
- Supporting the staff to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience to the members.
We are looking for people who:
- Able to carry out physical duties such as washing up/ clearing and keeping the kitchen area clean.
- Willing to help during the busy lunch time period.
- Flexibility and a sense of humour are all useful.
- Willing to adhere to the boundaries and procedures of the organisation and any training required for the role.
To find out more click on the role outline below or to request an application pack email email@example.com