Do you, or someone you know, need a hand to live well at home?
Age UK Isle of Wight's friendly & trustworthy support workers can help you to maintain independence and live well at home.
They can help with a range of tasks including:
- General housework, cleaning & hoovering
- Meal preparation
- Laundry & ironing
- Shopping - escorted or by list
- Outings & transport
- Help with your pets- walking, feeding, etc.
- Paperwork & Bill paying
- All of our support workers are personally chosen, trained and DBS checked to provide you full peace of mind.
The Just About You service:
- Is flexible. You choose how you use your support worker's time each week
- Can give you any number of hours you need daily, weekly or monthly
- Enables you to build a relationship with your support worker
- Is good for you and us, we offer great value rates and you'll be supporting a local charity.
Our prices (as of 1st April 2019):
- The rate for domestic services is £15.45 per hour on weekdays and £20.45 on Bank Holidays.
- The minimum chargeable period is 1 hour, thereafter time is charged in 15 minute blocks.
- Mileage incurred as part of the assignment, i.e. for shopping, is charged at 45p per mile.
- We try to avoid parking charges, but where unavoidable these will be charged at cost.
- Clients are invoiced monthly in arrears, with payments to be made via direct debit.
- There is a one off start up fee of £5.00
To see how we can help you, or someone you care about:
Call (01983) 525282, email us using the button to the right and one of our friendly team will be in touch.