Do you, or someone you know, need a hand to live well at home?
Age UK Isle of Wight's friendly & trustworthy personal assistants can help you to maintain independence and live well at home.
They can help with a range of tasks including:
- General housework, cleaning & hoovering
- Meal preparation
- Laundry & ironing
- Shopping - escorted or by list
- Outings & transport
- Help with your pets- walking, feeding, etc.
- Paperwork & Bill paying
- All of our assistants are personally chosen, trained and DBS checked to provide you full peace of mind.
The Just About You service:
- Is flexible. You choose how you use your PA's time each week
- Can give you any number of hours you need daily, weekly or monthly
- Enables you to build a relationship with your personal assistant
- Is good for you and us, we offer great value rates and you'll be supporting a local charity.
- The rate for domestic services is £14.95 per hour on weekdays, £15.95 per hour at weekends and £19.95 on Bank Holidays.
- The minimum chargeable period is 1 hour, and thereafter time is charged in half hourly blocks.
- Mileage incurred as part of the assignment, i.e. for shopping, is charged at 45p per mile.
- We try to avoid parking charges, but where unavoidable these will be charged at cost.
- The first four weeks are payable in advance by cheque and are non-refundable should you cancel during this period.
- Thereafter people who use the service are invoiced monthly in arrears, with payments to be made via cheque or standing order.
- There is a one off start up fee of £5.00
To see how we can help you, or someone you care about, please: