Don't let IT get you down!
Learning how to access the internet can seem complicated, but can help you to be prepared, stay connected and access vital services.
Our Digital Inclusion Project can help you to access vital digital services such as:
- Staying connected by video calling your friends and loved ones
- Ordering your perscriptions online
- Booking and attending virtual GP appointments
- Support with online shopping
- Attending virtual events
- Accessing hobbies and activities available to you online
We also offer an iPad home loan service, offering short term access to the internet for those without technology to virtually attend events such as funerals as well as to enable those isolated to make video calls to friends or loved ones. If you could benefit from this service get in touch today!
We have created some step by step guides to help get you started online but we also offer one to one support for those that need it.
Get in touch
Call (01983) 525282 or click the pink button to email our Digital Inclusion Officer Claire today!