This service enables older people to carry on living independently, feeling safe in their own home.
What does the service offer?
With a little help from us you can improve your safety and security and enjoy your home more.
- replacing light bulbs, fuses and plugs
- small carpentry work
- dealing with trip hazards
- putting up pictures and shelves
- levelling paving slabs, mending and making gates, repairing fences
- supply and fit a keysafe for £50
- supply and fit a grabrail for £25
Who is it for?
People aged 60 and over living in Northamptonshire.
How much does it cost?
We charge £20 per hour, with a minimum charge of £10.
For larger jobs we can provide a free written quotation without obligation.
How do I access the service?
Contact Wendy Ryan for more details or to arrange a home visit on 01536 524986.
Our workforce is made up of paid staff and volunteers and we cover the whole of Northamptonshire. We now have an Age UK Northamptonshire branded van.
Please get in touch on 01536 524986.
Or send an email