Age Awareness Training
If Customer Service excellence is central to your business, how well do you understand the needs of older people?
Does your customer service team experience challenges when communicating with older customers?
Age NI Age Awareness Training will support your customer service team to learn how to communicate better with older people, and ultimately enable older customers to feel valued and understood when contacting you.
Through this training, customer service staff will:
• Break down Age stereotypes
• Understand the challenges facing older people
• Learn the factors influencing communication with older people
• Improve communication between generations
• Discover how to signpost older customers who need other support
90 minute session online - Cost: £180 + VAT
“Enjoyed looking at all the different stereotypes around age.”
“Really engaging, well timed and full of information.”
“Really useful having an older person’s perspective.”
To find out more, contact Claudine Kelly, Age Friendly Training Co-ordinator by email or phone 02890 245729.