Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
Database Administration Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Database Aministration Assistant. The purpsose of this role is to support the Database and Administration Manager with the operational maintenance of Age NI’s database (Raisers Edge) and the operational IT function. This main responsiblities include; accurate input, import and export of data to/from the Raiser’s Edge database, monthly auditing and cleansing of data and assisting with the training and development programme for users of Raiser’s Edge.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 27 February 2019 at 12 noon
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!