Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
Fundraising Officer (Maternity Cover)
Hours per week: 35.00
Age NI is delighted to invite applications for the role of Fundraising Officer based in the Botanic area of Belfast.
The post-holder will manage individual donor support programmes with a view to maximising unrestricted income and generating long-term support and regular givers for Age NI. Individual donations include direct mail; legacy giving; payroll giving; committed giving, lottery, donations in lieu and Perks card.
The main responsibilities include; delivering a programme of events, activities, and benefits to each type of individual donor, maintaining the donor database in line with database procedures and co-ordinating and supporting data processing for internal reports and reconciliations with external agencies to process monthly DDs.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm on Friday 5th February 2021.
Age NI Consultative Forum Member
Age NI is currently looking for new members to join its Consultative Forum. The main purpose of the group is to identify the needs and concerns of older people in relation to poverty, health, equality and other issues, communicate these to Age NI. The group also aim to ensure that the voice of ‘lesser heard’ older people is heard through meaningful and effective engagement and included in Age NI policy and practice.
To find out more download our role description below.
To apply please return completed applications to email@example.com
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!
More job opportunities