Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
We are currently recruiting for the Role(s) below.
Living Well Co-ordinator (Moyle) – 28 hours (over 4 days)
Salary Scale £ 27,142 – £28,571 (pro-rata)
Based in Ballycastle, the main purpose of this role is to improve wellbeing and quality of life of older people by providing direct support and care coordination, working collaboratively through a multi-disciplinary team and supporting a team of volunteers to develop innovative solutions which support older people to live well.
The key responsibilities of this role are conducting guided conversations with older people in order to co-develop goals and an action plan, recruiting, training and supporting a team of volunteers to support the Living Well approach and promoting and supportting informal and formal volunteering opportunities and developing strong and positive working relationships with local GP practices, encouraging and enhancing their participation and involvement.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 10 December 2019 at 12:00 noon.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!
More job opportunities