Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
We are currently recruiting for the Role(s) below.
Sales Assistant (14 Hours)
We are currently recruiting for the role of Sales Assistant in our Coleraine retail shop. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Shop Manager to create a welcoming atmosphere into our shop and ensure that each customer has a positive shopping experience. Reporting to the Shop Manager, the main responsibilities of this role include; greeting customers and assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for, accepting, sorting, pricing, storing and displaying merchandise/donations and being responsible for processing payments and ensuring Gift Aid donations are recorded accurately.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com no later than 12noon on Friday 27th March 2020.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!
More job opportunities