Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
Age Friendly Training Co-Ordinator
Salary: £24,493 - £25,782
Hours per week: 35.00
The post-holder will coordinate the development, administration and support required to deliver Age NI’s Age Friendly training workshops, including mid-career reviews, understanding dementia, support for carers and planning your future.
The main responsibilities of the role are to lead the development and maintenance of training toolkits and digital platforms for individuals, encourage and support businesses / older people to undertake inhouse, open or digital training, and recruit and support training facilitators to deliver training programmes, ensuring quality processes and risk assessments are in place.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 6 August 2021 at 12:00pm.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!
More job opportunities