Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
Home Care Workers - Castlewellan & Newcastle Area - Various FT And PT Hours Available
We are currently recruiting for the roles of Home Care Workers – (various hours available up to 35 hours) The successful applicants will provide support within a domiciliary setting for older people with dementia and related conditions in accordance with agreed care plans to enhance their ability to live at home and provide support for carers.
The main responsibilities include carrying out personal and domestic care tasks for individuals according to agreed individual care plans in consultation with the client and/or carer, working under the supervision of the Locality Manager in the fulfilment of those professional tasks identified in the individual’s care plan and being aware of the needs of individuals and communicating these to the Locality Manager.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 27 August 2019 at 12:00 noon.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!
More job opportunities