Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
View the current vacancies and opportunities at Age NI and related organisations below.
Current job opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Driver Day Care Worker
We are currently recruting for a Driver Day Care Worker to transport Age NI service users to and from our Grove Day Centre in Ballynahinch, and provide a range of support activities in the Day Centre. This exciting post provides an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses the passion and commitment to work in a progressive organisation and help us achieve our vision - a world where everyone can love later life.
Find out more about the role here.
To apply, email your completed application form by Thursday 18th October, 4.00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to People & Development Team, Age NI, 3 Lower Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NR.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!