Work for us
Age NI is the charity supporting older people in Northern Ireland.
Each year we provide direct support to thousands of older people to help them love later life.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work for Age NI:
- We are accredited Silver Investors in People award holder
- We provide excellent employment opportunities
- We strive to continuously improve existing terms and conditions
- We value your Personal and Professional Development
- We want to see our employees achieve work life balance
- We look after your health and well-being
- We provide an excellent employment package including a competitive basic salary, sickness scheme, generous annual leave entitlements and non-contributory health scheme.
- We are committed to delivering our Culture and Values
We are currently recruiting for the Role(s) below.
Bank Residential Care Workers
The purpose of this role is to provide a flexible and individualistic personal care service to residents appropriate to their physical, emotional and social care needs. The key responsiblities include maintaining a high standards of care in working with older people with dementia, carrying out personal care tasks such as assisting residents with bathing, mobility needs, rising/retiring, toileting and feeding as determined by agreed individual care-plans and assisting with the formulation and review of care plans, maintaining written records and other information as required.
To apply return the Job Description to People & Development Team, Age NI, 3 Lower Crescent, Belfast BT7 1NR Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for completed applications is 4:00pm on Thursday 20 December 2018.
Our volunteering opportunities enable you to get involved and help support our vital work. Sparing just a couple of hours could make a real difference!