During the pandemic, we are delighted to inform you that John Poon is offering on line Tai Chi classes whilst they cannot be offered in our building.
There are currently 2 classes offered via Zoom.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact Janet on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to be able to offer older people an additional exercise opportunity thanks to John Poon who is running Tai Chi for Health and Wellbeing classes from 12th February 2020 at our organisations Conference room. Classes will run from 9.30-10.30 am.
Participants will learn traditional & authentic Tai Chi Chuan
- Chi Kung(energy work) is the practice of working on developing and strengthening the flow of energy (chi) within the body's system to enhanve health and wellbeing
- Moving Chi Kung warm up exercises
- Using the concept & principles of Tai Ch
- Using the intention "Yi" & projection to enhance the Chi flow
- Thorough look at Tai Chi Exercises and the impact on your health and balance ie Stress, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes etc
- Breathing exercises
- D`o -In is a set of physical exercises designed to aid in developing and maintaining overall health and wellbeing.