Who we are
Age UK Runnymede and Spelthorne is an independent registered charity and company limited by guarantee that provides pro active outreach services and practical support to enable older people to remain living in their own home.
A world where everyone can love later life.
We inspire, support and enable people to love later life by offering information and practical assistance.
Provide services focused on the needs of local older people including
- information, advice and practical support to alleviate poverty
- promote good physical and emotional health and wellbeing
- practical support to reduce isolation and help people stay connected
Show we understand our clients and customers by:
- listening to their needs delivering tailored support
- evaluating outcomes and demonstrating impact
Build a sustainable business:
- deliver both funded and self funded services and activities
- work in collaboration where beneficial
- be entrepreneurial in approach
- market ourselves to new audiences ensuring we are the first choice for local older people
We will conduct ourselves and deliver our services and activities competently, efficiently and responsibly
We will act in a trustworthy and fair way and will always strive to “do the right thing”.
We will be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the work we do and in advocating on behalf of others
We will seek solutions in an innovative way, using imagination and initiative
We will listen and act promptly in a caring and compassionate way in our relationships with people we come into contact with.