Skip to content

Please donate to support our vital services

Age UK Solihull needs your help to support older people in Solihull.

We’re determined to continue to be there for older people who need our help and especially those who have no one else to turn to. And with your support, we can.

If you are able to, please help us by making a donation. All the money raised for Age UK Solihull stays in Solihull to help older and vulnerable people across the borough.

How to donate

  • Donate by cash, cheque or card

    Coin Purse Light Blue.png

    You can donate by cash or a cheque made payable to Age UK Solihull and pop in or send to:

    Age UK Solihull, The Core, Central Library Building, Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3RG

    If you would like to donate via credit or debit card, please call us on 0121 704 7842 (please leave a message and we will call you back).

  • Donate online

    JustGiving-Logo.jpgJustGiving enables you to make regular monthly donations, one-off donations or even create your own fundraising page for an event you are planning, all at the click of a button. Supporting local older people couldn't be easier.

    If you would like to donate online via bank transfer, please call 0121 704 7842 or email

    Donate with JustGiving 

  • Donate by text

    Tablet Plain_yellow.pngWant to donate but have no spare change? No problem! With Donr, you can text and donate up to £20 to Age UK Solihull. It is as simple as that!

    You will be charged at your standard network rate and the amount you choose to donate will be charged to your phone bill (or deducted from your 'pay as you go' credit).

    If you're interested in supporting Age UK Solihull in this way, text AGESOL followed by the amount you want to give, e.g. £2, £5, £10 or £20 to 70085.

    For example, texting: AGESOL £10 to 70085, would give a £10 donation to Age UK Solihull.

  • Donate on social media

    Facebook Fundraising.pngLook for the Donate button on our Facebook page, and on some of our Facebook posts.

    You can also create your own Facebook fundraiser by clicking here. This could be a birthday or Christmas fundraiser where you ask your friends to donate instead of buying you presents or cards, or you may wish to set one up after we have helped you or a loved one. Find out more about donating your birthday.

    It is also possible to raise donations through Instagram stories. Simply tap the 'donation' sticker when creating a story, and select Age UK Solihull. Don't forget to name your fundraiser, mention the fact that we are a local charity and tell people why this cause is important to you!

    We get to keep 100% of donations made through Facebook and Instagram so it is a great way of helping us support even more people in Solihull.

  • Donate in memory

    Holding Hands Pink.pngWe are very grateful to the friends and family who encourage fellow mourners to donate to Age UK Solihull in memory of a loved one, to help us support older and vulnerable people in the Solihull borough for years to come.

    Find out more 

  • Leave a gift in your will

    Money Dark Dark Green.pngRemembering Age UK Solihull in your will enables us to provide advice, support and companionship for future generations of Solihull. You can leave as little as 1%, meaning the remaining 99% can still be left to those closest to you. Every gift in every Will, no matter how large or small, makes a difference.

    Find out more 

  • Become an Age Angel

    Age Angels 467px.pngMake a lasting difference by becoming an Age Angel and making a regular donation to Age UK Solihull. 

    Find out more 

  • Fundraise

    Ann-Marie Aston (Wilkes) IG 2.pngRather than making a donation yourself, why not raise funds for us by orgainsing an event, taking on one of our sponsored challenges, or joining one of our lotteries?

    More information 

Help raise even more for Age UK Solihull

If you are a tax payer, you can complete an online Gift Aid form and your donation can be increased by 25% by the government, at no extra cost to you.

Alternatively, you can download and print a paper copy of our Gift Aid Form:

Gift Aid Form

If you have any queries about donations, please contact us on 0121 704 7842 or email

Thank you for your kind support.

If you make a donation will add your details to our database for recroding and reporting purposes. If you declare Gift Aid we are required to keep your data for 6 years. See our Privacy Policy for more information.