Our gardens are important to us and as we get older it’s good for wellbeing to be able to continue to enjoy and appreciate our outdoor spaces.
At Age UK West Sussex, Brighton & Hove we recognises that in later life gardening can become more difficult so our Gardening Service has been designed to offer help to those aged 50+ with general gardening tasks and maintenance.
If gardening is something you enjoy then wherever possible we will actively encourage you to continue gardening alongside our gardener.
All of our trusted and vetted gardeners are DBS checked and fully insured and we always try to provide the same friendly professional gardener on each visit so as to provide continuity.
These services are available to residents of West Sussex, Brighton & Hove
Due to Coronavirus our services are under constant review and are subject to change. For the latest information on services where you live please contact us.
tel: 0800 019 1310
Gardening tasks undertaken may include:
- Mowing the lawn
- Clearing fallen leaves
- Weeding in beds and planters
- Pruning and cutting back of hedges and small bushes
- Planting and maintenance of bulbs, plants or vegetables
Tasks that we cannot undertake:
- We can’t undertake large tasks involving heavy lifting or working at height.
- We are unable to take any green waste away with us
- We cannot undertake tree felling or removal of large bushes etc
Telephone: 01903 726276