As an Administration Volunteer you could provide support to our services for older people in Brighton & Hove.
What is the role?
To provide general administrative support to the nominated service/department.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of Age UK Brighton & Hove's volunteer team
- Training from Age UK Brighton & Hove
What is expected of me?
Some examples of what you may do are:
- Using a computer and the internet where appropriate.
- Printing labels & leaflets
- Putting together information packs
- Minute taking
- Any other admin duty as required