As a Fundraising Volunteer you could help Age UK Brighton & Hove raise awareness and funds for services for older people in the City.
What is the role?
You'll join the Fundraising Committee in creating a plan for the year, organising events and building local connections.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of Age UK Brighton & Hove's volunteer team
- Training from Age UK Brighton & Hove
What is expected of me?
Some examples of what you may do are:
- Researching events and funding opportunities in the City
- Liaising with partner organisations and council as appropriate
- Setting up & running a stall at promotional events