Age UK County Durham is the go to organisation for older people across County Durham. If you are looking to work for an inspirational organisation that puts its people at the heart of all it does, that offers progression and development, commitment and reward, Age UK County Durham is the organisation for you!
See our latest vacancies below
Our staff and volunteers help over 5000 local older people every year, offering advice and information, activities and support.
It's a great place to work if you really want to make a difference in people's lives.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to developing our employees and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Age UK County Durham Trustees (22.05 & 22.05c)
- We are the ‘go to’ organisation for people aged 50+ across County Durham
- We are an independent local charity and have been working with communities throughout the County for over 45 years
- We help and support people aged 50+
- We have a dedicated team of staff and volunteers helping us to deliver our services and activities
- Marketing (including digital)
- Business development
- Charity governance
- Health and safety
- Human resources
- Attend a minimum of four board meetings per annum
- Offer additional time and support as and when required
- Keep yourself briefed on issues relevant to the organisation and think strategically