We work to reduce the isolation that is experienced by older people in our community by providing a range of activities throughout the County that are designed to make older life a happier and healthier experience.
Our social activities programme enables older people to take part in events that promote mental and physical wellbeing.
You might like to
- take part in our exercise classes
- go to one of our regular lunch club activities
- learn a new craft
- improve your IT skills
- join our community shed woodworking session
- try a different activity such as new age kurling
- volunteer to help run our activities
For more information contact us
t 0191 374 6568