We bring together older and younger people with amazing results. We challenge the stereotypes that may exist resulting in a positive exchange of skills, experiences and friendship
By promoting intergenerational working we
- Promote social inclusion and reduce isolation
- Deliver workshops and training that brings older and younger people together
- Organise events and develop sustainable programmes in local communities
- Support schools, care homes and community organisations to develop and sustain intergenerational activities in their communities.
- Share skills between generations so that both older and younger people learn from each other
- Distribute an intergenerational newsletter
Read about our Never Alone Always Heard work which is our new and exciting project that started during the pandemic. It is making a huge difference to the lives of everyone who is involved.
For further information contact us
t 0191 374 6561