We bring together older and younger people with amazing results. We challenge the stereotypes that may exist resulting in a positive exchange of skills, experiences and friendship
By promoting intergenerational working we
- Promote social inclusion and reduce isolation
- Deliver workshops and training that brings older and younger people together
- Organise events and develop sustainable programmes in local communities
- Support schools, care homes and community organisations to develop and sustain intergenerational activities in their communities.
- Share skills between generations so that both older and younger people learn from each other
- Distribute an intergenerational newsletter
Go to our Burnhope Village page to find out more about our exciting intergenerational heritage project which is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund until December 2020.
For further information contact us
t 0191 374 6561