- Are you tired of working in Care Homes where staffing levels aren't sufficient enough?
- Is your management giving you a hard time with how many hours you work / demanding more out of you?
- Are you bored of the same environment, everyday?
** Why not try Domiciliary Care and work for Caremark in Hemel Hempstead **
Caremark are looking to recruit dedicated Domiciliary Care Assistants, to join their growing team, in Hemel Hempstead - HP1, HP2 and HP3.
The shifts patterns are either 07:00 till 14:00 or 16:00 till 22:00. ( Part and Full Time Hours)
- Personal care– Support clients with their needs in line with their individual care plan. This may include assisting with personal hygiene. For example: dressing / undressing, showering, assisting with toileting etc.
- Companionship– build professional relationships with the clients as well as encouraging their independence and freedom of choice.
- Must hold a driver's licence and have access to an insured vehicle - Is expected to be self-motivated and well organised
- is expected to be caring and sensitive to the needs of others
Enterprise House, Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7BT
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- · Pay rates starting rate at £9 p/h Weekdays, £10 p/h Weekends, £13.50 p/h Bank Holidays
- · Paid mileage
- · Pension Scheme
- · 28 days holiday
- · Flexible hours (full or part-time), plenty of hours available.
- · Guaranteed hours that suit your needs
- · Bonuses for Recommending a Friend
- · Free uniform and PPE provided
- · Career progression with paid on the job training & opportunity to complete NVQ level 2 & 3 Health and Social care
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, or if you are considering a change of career, give Caremark a call on 01442 817 117 or apply now on HR.email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES MUST HOLD VALID DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE FULL ACCESS TO INSURED CAR.