Coronavirus Pandemic - we are still here to help
Published on 23 March 2020 03:08 PM
During this difficult time, we have adapted the way we work, so we can continue to be there for you when you need us.
We are offering:
- Information and Advice: Including information on social care, housing and welfare benefits.
- Telephone befriending: A friendly chat if you’re feeling lonely or isolated.
- Doorstep Deliveries: We can deliver groceries (subject to availability) and essential medication to your doorstep, as well as knitting kits, CDs/DVDs, books and jigsaws to stave off boredom.
- Welfare and Safety Support. Helping the most vulnerable with tasks such as cleaning, shopping and laundry, as well as offering respite for carers.
- Wellbeing advice. We can share information on healthy living, nutrition, hydration and exercises that can take place in the home or garden.
If you’d like to access any of the services above, or you’re worried about an older friend or family member at this time, please call us on 01403 260 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer to help us during the Coronavirus Pandemic, please get in touch on 01403 260560 or email us: email@example.com.
If you are looking to make donation of goods, such as food items or essentials such as soap, toilet roll, shower gel etc, you can bring them in to us at Lavinia House in Horsham and we will ensure they are distributed to those that need them in the community. Find out what items we urgently need to deliver to vulnerable older people https://www.ageuk.org.uk/horshamdistrict/get-involved/emergency-appeal/
If you would like to make a monetary donation, you can donate online at www.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Emergency-Covid-Appeal, send us a cheque or call us to donate over the phone.