During 2018 everything Age UK Horsham District does will be done with a sparkle
The current charity team of staff and volunteers, representing a charity that has been working locally and supporting thousands of older people to love later life for 60 years, will be celebrating our 60th anniversary.
We hope this special year, our diamond anniversary, will provide us with lots of opportunities to:
- Celebrate – the incredible achievements of the charity and local older people
- Publicise – shout about what we do and how we can help local older people
- Fundraise – we want the communities we work with and for, to get behind us and help raise £60,000 for our 60 years! Donate to our Diamond Anniversary Appeal
What is important to note is that over the years, our ambition has always remained the same; we want Horsham District to be a District in which everyone can love later life.
Across Horsham District we want to:
- Tackle loneliness and isolation
- Be the first port of call for local older people
- Work with older people to provide a solution centred around them
We rely on the support of local partners, members of the community and over 100 volunteers to continue our work.
If you can support us during this our special 60th anniversary year with any of the following, please do get in touch – together we can help everyone make the most of later life.
- Make a donation
- Buy tickets for our 60th Anniversary Diamond Draw with Fabulous prizes. For more information, call us on 01403 260560.
- Attend our events
- Sponsor one of our diamond events/activities
- Knit for us!
- Recycle for us
- Volunteer your time
- Create your own fundraiser
Contact for more information
Telephone: 01403 751 304