We aim to provide high quality services - you can help us to get it right
Whether you wish to give a compliment, make a complaint or a comment, your feedback is welcomed. We hope your comments will be complimentary, but it is also important for us to know where we have got it wrong. It may be that on occasions we fail to meet the high standards we set ourselves. We rely on users of our services, friends, neighbours, members of community groups or organisations to let us know what they think. Your comments will help us to achieve the very high standards we aim to reach.
Please contact us about any aspect of the work of Age UK Milton Keynes:
- any non-fundraising activity undertaken by Age UK Milton Keynes
- any fundraising activity undertaken by Age UK Milton Keynes
- any service provided by Age UK Milton Keynes
- the conduct of any member of staff employed by, or volunteers working on behalf of, Age UK Milton Keynes
- any other matter regarding Age UK Milton Keynes
Please ring us on 01908 550700
Or write to us at The Peartee Centre address. All complaints will be sent an acknowledgment.