Age UK factsheets contain practical information on a range of subjects.

Do I qualify for any benefits?

Claiming benefits - for people of working age

More money in your pocket - for people over state pension age

For additional help visit ww

Do I qualify for Attendance Allowance?

Attendance Allowance

My partner is going into a care home. Does this mean I will lose my home?

Treatment of property in the means test for permanent care home provision

How can I finance my, or my spouse's care?

Money Advice service

Paying for permanent residential care

Paying for care in a care home if you have a partner

Social care assessment, eligibility and care planning

Paying for care and support at home

I need a vetted tradesperson.

Can I get any financial help to replace my bath with a walk-in shower?

Funding repairs, improvements and adaptations

Adapting your home

I want to move to more suitable accommodation/sheltered housing

Retirement (sheltered) housing

Private renting

How can I find a local NHS dentist?

Dental care: NHS and private treatment

How do I go about getting Power of Attorney for my parents?

Arranging for someone to make decisions about your finance or welfare

I need to make a will – how do I go about this?

Making a will

Also contact us on the Freephone Information & Advice Helpline 0800 019 1310 for advice on will writing services.

Where can I get help planning a budget?

Money Advice service

I am disabled. How do I get help paying for a car?

Personal Independence Payment & Disability Living Allowance

I am disabled. How can I get a blue badge?

Direct gov website