We can provide paid Home Helpers to assist with your domestic chores, shopping or general housework. Our high-quality service is reliable and can be tailored to you.
We can match you with a Home Helper to assist you with general domestic chores and shopping. We will arrange for regular visits on your preferred days at a chosen time. Once you have paid the service charge, we will introduce your Home Helper and manage the entire process for you. All Home Helpers have full reference and DBS police checks.
To ensure you are happy with the service, Age UK West Sussex will call you every month and conduct home visits.
What you can expect from the service
- An initial home visit to ensure we understand your requirements
- Domestic cleaning tasks such as vacuuming, mopping and dusting
- Priority will be given to hygiene in areas such as bathrooms, toilets and kitchens
- Laundry and ironing
- Bed-making and changing
- Cleaning cupboards and interior windows
- Small sewing tasks
- Simple practical tasks such as changing standard light bulbs
- Dog walking
- Cover provided for absences
For further information and the cost of the service, please contact us on the details below.
Age UK West Sussex
T: 01903 726276