For free and confidential information and advice call 0800 019 1310
We offer impartial local information and advice on a range of topics relevant to everyone over 50 - everything from finding great social activities near you to help at home to care homes in West Sussex, welfare benefits and getting a blue badge.
Just call us on 0800 019 1310
Our lines are open 10am-4pm Monday to Friday
Age UK West Sussex offers a free and confidential information and advice service for people over 50, their families and carers.
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways.
By phone: 0800 019 1310
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our information and advice officers are available Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
How we can help
Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics.
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adapatations and how to prevent falls.
- Legal issues - such as wills, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate
- Getting the best deals for utilities
- Dealing with debt and getting financial advice
In the last year we've found £3 million in previously unclaimed benefits for the older people of West Sussex. Read how our Information and Advice team changed Molly's life for the better.
Not sure what to expect when you call us? Read on to find out what we'll say ....
Free booklets and online information
Age UK produces free information guides and factsheets on a wide range of topics, including home adaptations, dementia, and advice for carers. Click here to see a list of the most popular guides ready for you to download and read at your leisure.