Video Content Creator
Age UK Camden is an independent voluntary organisation working to enhance the quality of life for older people living in the borough. Our aim is to help older people gain confidence using technology, giving them a safety net if they have any issues.
Location: Remote or in our office in Camden, London. Events to be filmed will take place around the Borough of Camden.
Time commitment: 4-8 hours per month
Role Description: We are looking for a creative and passionate volunteer who will produce 2-3 minute YouTube videos for our charity for older people in Camden, London. As a Video Creator Volunteer, you will help us engage with our audience by producing high-quality video content.
- Collaborate with the team to identify key messages for the video content
- Create and produce 2-3 minute YouTube videos to promote our charity
- Use creative storytelling techniques and digital tools to communicate the message effectively
- Edit and finalize video content
- Upload the video to our YouTube channel and optimize it for the search engine
- Work within the branding and guidelines of the charity
- Experience in video production, particularly for YouTube or social media
- Knowledge of digital editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Ability to write engaging and compelling video scripts and storyboards
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work with a fast turnaround time
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the mission of the charity and a desire to make a positive impact in the community
- Opportunity to showcase your creative skills and build your portfolio
- Gain experience producing video content for social media and YouTube channels
- Make a positive difference in the lives of people in the community
- Chance to work with a friendly and supportive team committed to making a difference
- -Boost your CV, gain professional references, and enhance your employability
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com and include your CV and a brief introduction explaining why you want to volunteer for our charity and how your qualifications and experience will contribute to the role. If you have examples of videos you have made, please do include links too.