Many people would like to donate in memory of a loved one and at Age UK Isle of Wight, this can be a way to commemorate someone’s life whilst enabling us to continue to positively change older Islander’s lives.
You can choose the ways that suit you and your family and friends from the below suggestions.
Ways you can support Age UK Isle of Wight in memory of a loved one:
- You can request donations in lieu of flowers (your Funeral Director can assist you with this)
- Hold a collection at a funeral or memorial service (your Funeral Director can assist you with this)
- Set up an online Tribute Fund through just giving to collect donations and celebrate their life.
- Hold your own event in aid of Age UK Isle of Wight
- Take part in one of our organised events and raise sponsorship in memory.
- Set up a regular small monthly donation to Age UK Isle of Wight.
However you choose to raise funds to remember your loved one, friend or work colleague we are available to support you.
Every penny we receive, stays on the Island, used solely for the benefit of local residents.