Living Well Support Officers and Care Navigators will take the time to listen to what is important to you and work with you to produce an action plan to achieve your goals.
The team can provide low level practical advice, helping to build confidence and enable access to services and activities to increase wellbeing and maintain independence.
The activities will be dependant on each individual’s needs, but could include:
- Helping to build social networks
- Organising low level aids and adaptations
- Help to complete forms and welfare benefit checks
- Encouragement to plan for the future
- Putting you in touch with other organisations, groups and other services as appropriate
“The support I have received has been incredible. They have helped me to plan, to remain independent and have given me back my confidence, I dread to think where I would be without them”
To find out more or to make a referral to the Living Well Team:
Please call (01983) 525282 and ask for the Living Well Team, email us using the button to the right or fill in the simple form below.