We offer a more in depth cleaning service
Our team can return a property to a hygienic condition, ensuring a person's home is clean and safe for them to live in. We can make a home ready for patients being discharged from hospital, helping to support their physical health and mental wellbeing.
Tel 01908 557874
- clean carpets
- remove unwanted items
- clear spaces and move furniture
- clean ovens, kitchen cupboards and difficult-to-reach areas
This is a less in depth service than a Deep Clean but includes tasks such as cleaning skirting boards and woodwork, dusting ceilings, light fixtures, tops of bookshelves and wardrobes.
This may require a more thorough approach and could involve removal and disposal of rubbish and unwanted items, cleaning fridges, returning a bathroom to a hygenic and usable condition, carpet cleaning and washing down walls.
How it works
- we carry out a home visit to assess requirements
- we recommend a schedule of work and provide an estimated cost. If a large amount of work is to be undertaken we will work with our clients to prioritise their needs
- our staff are fully insured and DBS checked
- all necessary cleaning materials and equipment are included in the overall cost
|Spring Clean||Deep Clean|
|Two workers (depending on the clean) per hour||£50||£60|
Where replacement mattresses, bedding or curtains are needed we will advise of the cost, which will be included in the quote.
Terms and conditions
- Maximum of six hours work per day
- All quotes will be based on the first assessment
- A £15 assessment and administration charge is payable at the time of our visit. This will then be deducted from the final cost.
- Once the quote has been agreed and accepted, a deposit of 30% of the full costs will be required to confirm the booking. The remaining 70% will be collected at the end of the clean and with the client being satisfied with the work carried out.