We offer a more intensive domestic cleaning service.
What does the service offer?
- We clean and clear out an older person's home when no one else can help
- We offer a complete clean
- We can clear unwanted household items and rubbish
We will do our best to meet your individual need, treating your home and possessions with respect. Where appropriate, other Age UK Milton Keynes services may be able to help with furniture removal, garden clearance and ongoing support.
Age UK Milton Keynes is committed to providing safe services to a high standard. We also recognise our duty of care to our workforce, clients and service users. This inevitably means that we will be unable to carry out all requests.
Who is it for?
Older people living in Milton Keynes. This service enables older people to carry on living independently by returning their home to a clean and safe condition. It also means older people can come home to a comfortable, hygienic environment after a stay in hospital or other type of care.
How much does it cost?
- We will carry out an assessment of the property and decide what is needed to reach an agreed level of cleanliness and tidiness to the satisfaction of the client.
- The needs and wishes of the householder are taken into account at all times and agreed at the outset.
- Each job will be priced individually and the cost agreed before we start work, together with the method of payment.
- The cost will include staff time based on an hourly rate, carrying out the cleaning, protective clothing, use of equipment and any chemicals required, and insurance and DBS checks.
- We may also need to buy replacement items for the client, such as bedding and clothes or to top up gas or electricity meters.
- We charge £18 - £20 per person per hour (we usually send a minimum of two) plus cost of cleaning materials and equipment hire where necessary.
How do I access the service?
Please call us on 01908 550700 or send an email.
Find out more
For more information about this service call us on 01908 557882 or send an email.