Please call us on 01908 557874 to find out how we can help.
Small general handyman jobs e.g. curtain poles, flat pack furniture, general DIY - charge of £30 per hour.
Key safes (both have one year manufacture warranty)
- standard £60
- C500 £90 (the original Police accredited key safe that is covered under home insurance and has storage for more than two keys)
- changing key safe number £15, maximum 30 minutes (we do not change loan key safe numbers)
- maintenance call out charge £15, up to 30 minutes – anything outside manufacture warranty will be charged at cost
Safety and security
- deadlocks/sash lock £65 supplied and fitted, if own lock is supplied £50 labour charge
- door chain £30 supplied and fitted
- toilet seat – we provide a Cooke and Lewis soft-close duraplast white standard toilet seat and fitted for £55. Or you can buy your own and we will fit it for £30. Client accepts responsibility for correct sizing if buying their own
- changing a light bulb – £15 plus cost of bulb and any materials up to 30 minutes visit. £30 charge applies for more than 30 minutes.
- pull cords - we can only do if they don’t have an extractor fan attached
Please call for prices regarding installation of internal/external grab rails. Please note: Unfortunately we do not install access ramps. As such, we welcome you to check our list of Tusted Traders as they may be able to help.
Please call us on 01908 557874
Our fully-trained Handypersons can fit a key safe at your property.