Meal Delivery Service
- Location: Age UK Milton Keynes
- Price: £6.50
Age UK Milton Keynes
Peartree Centre 1, Chadds Lane
Our friendly volunteers can deliver a freshly prepared three-course meal to your door
What does the service offer?
Freshly cooked, delicious and nutritious meals are prepared in our kitchen at The Peartree Centre by our experienced chef Kris and his team of volunteers.
A typical meal consists of a starter, main course, dessert, piece of fruit, drink and a treat. Each meal can be turned into several meals if preferred. Our friendly, reliable volunteers deliver around 55 meals every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, having a direct, positive impact on our clients' wellbeing.
You can book and pay for meals by telephone. We aim to be flexible so meals can be set up or cancelled at short notice. All our meals provide excellent value for money.
Who is it for?
This service is ideal for older people:
• Who live alone or are caring for a spouse or relative
• Perhaps you are unwell or recovering from an illness
• Maybe you would benefit from eating a healthy, nutritious meal more regularly
• If you are housebound or feeling lonely and isolated
• Perhaps you struggle to cook for yourself
• If you're not able to use online delivery services