Age UK Sheffield is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, (registered charity number 1108413 and registered company (number 05207254.
Registered office: Age UK Sheffield, First Floor, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, 197 Eyre Street, Sheffield, S1 3FG.
Age UK provides Age UK Sheffield with a website hosting service. This means that Age UK provides connectivity and space on a server for use by Age UK Sheffield.
Age UK is a registered charity (number 1128267) and company limited by guarantee (number 6825798). The registered address is Age UK, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NB.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Age UK Sheffield and its trading and other associated companies where applicable (together "Age UK Sheffield Group").
1. Please read these terms carefully before using this website ("Site"). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
2. The Age UK Sheffield Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Age UK Sheffield and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
4. Copyright in the material is owned by the Age UK Sheffield Group and/or its content suppliers. The Age UK Sheffield Group has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please email Age UK Sheffield.
5. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Age UK Sheffield Group or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
Should the Age UK Sheffield Group receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. The Age UK Sheffield Group will not have any further liability to either party in such instance.
6. The photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of the Age UK Sheffield Group may be posed by models and do not in that case depict actual situations.
7. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
8. A licence is required to use Intellectual Property of the Age UK Sheffield Group, including the Age UK Sheffield name and logo. Age UK Sheffield shall consider such requests at its sole discretion in accordance with any licence agreements it may have entered into. To request a licence email the web officer
9. Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Age UK Sheffield Group is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Age UK Sheffield Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to the Age UK Sheffield Site, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact Age UK Sheffield.
11. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
12. Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on any Age UK Sheffield Site discussion board you are granting a licence to the Age UK Sheffield Group to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications.
13. Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Age UK Sheffield Group a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
If you do not want to grant Age UK Sheffield the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Age UK Sheffield Group.
14. By submitting your contribution to the Age UK Sheffield Group you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Age UK Sheffield Group for any or all of the purposes specified above.
Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify the Age UK Sheffield Group against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Age UK Sheffield Group as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
15. The Age UK Sheffield Group has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
16. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
17. The Age UK Sheffield Group does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
18. While Age UK Sheffield endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day it is not guaranteed, and Age UK Sheffield does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The Age UK Sheffield Group may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the Age UK Sheffield Group makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Any questions regarding the Site should be emailed to Age UK Sheffield.