Age UK Wakefield District is a local registered charity promoting the well being of older people throughout the Wakefield district. We are here to make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience for local people. Your donation can help.......
Your contribution can help us provide a sustainable service that transforms lives.
- £1.00 brings an older person their weekly shop delivered to the door
- £4.00 a month brings friendship and care in a safe, secure environment to an isolated older person
- £10.00 a month ensures expert support is on hand for a person when life changes unexpectedly
Other ways of giving
We welcome your support – this can be in the form of:
- A standing order – this can be a one-off, weekly, monthly or annual donation
- Sponsored events
- Raffles and other fundraising events
To make a cash, cheque or standing order donation, please contact our office as below for details of how to do this.
Fundraise for us
You can set up your own fundraising event supporting Age UK Wakefield District.
Find out more about fundraising
Your donation can be worth more using Gift Aid. For every pound you donate to us we receive an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
If you are a taxpayer and supply us with your full name and address, including your postcode, it means that every £1 given will be worth £1.25 to Age UK Wakefield District – it’s that simple!
For more information about making donations, please contact our Fundraising Team.