Age UK Wakefield District is a local registered charity promoting the well being of older people throughout the Wakefield district. We are here to make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience for local people.
Your contribution can help us provide a sustainable service that transforms lives.
Do you know that:
- £1.00 brings an older person their weekly shop delivered to the door
- £4.00 a month brings friendship and care in a safe, secure environment to an isolated older person
- £10.00 a month ensures expert support is on hand for a person when life changes unexpectedly
Ways of giving
We welcome your support – this can be in the form of:
- A standing order – this can be a one-off, weekly, monthly or annual donation
- Sponsored events
- Raffles and other fundraising events
You can make an online donation through BT my donate by clicking on the link below. To make a cash, cheque or standing order donation, please contact 01977 552114 or call in our office at, 7 Bank Steet, Castleford, WF10 1JD for details of how to do this.
Fundraise for us
You can set up your own fundraising event supporting Age UK Wakefield District.
Your donation can be worth more using Gift Aid. For every pound you donate to us we receive an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
If you are a taxpayer and supply us with your full name and address, including your postcode, it means that every £1 given will be worth £1.25 to Age UK Wakefield District – it’s that simple!
There are many ways you can help Age UK Wakefield District support older people in the Wakefield District