The Bromley Well Older People service provides practical, emotional and planning support options that promote independence and help to improve wellbeing.
How we can help:
- Information, advice and guidance and support with issues such as Housing Succession, Power of Attorney, Will Making and any other such prevalent issues
- 1-2-1 emotional support face to face, over the telephone, by instant messaging and home visits if required
- Support through trained volunteers to accompany you to hospital appointments
- Handyperson services for minor adaptations to your home to support independence
- Support to develop Emergency Plans
- Access to support groups and networks, befrienders, social activities, friendship hubs and leisure activities
- The opportunity to enage in forums and groups to influence and shape the Bromley Well services
- Access to technology and digital literacy clubs where you can learn about tablets, smart phones, emailing, digital photos, Skype and much more...
Our support sessions and activities are accessible at different locations throughout Bromley. Get in touch to find out more.
To Access the Service
Call us on 0808 278 7898 or 020 8315 1850