Due to mobility issues or a lack of confidence, leaving the house can be a daunting prospect for many older people. Our Escorting volunteers are on hand to help people to get out and about, whether it's on foot, public transport or by taxi.
Who is the service for?
You are eligible for help from our Escorting service if you:
- Are over the age of 55 and live in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Need some help and support getting out and about
Where can I go?
Our volunteers can help you get to a range of destinations, for example:
- Doctors' or hospital appointments
- Shopping - for groceries, clothes etc.
- Banks/Post Offices
- Appointments at the hairdressers'
- To the park, or just for a walk
If you would like more information about our escorting service, please contact Jon Fryer on 020 8969 9105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering? Click here for more information.