Would you like to make a difference for older people in your community?
Help us be there!
All volunteer roles at Age Cymru Dyfed support us to improve lives and help us work towards an age-friendly Dyfed. Support us to make a difference. However you'd like to help, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome volunteers of all ages, from every area of our diverse community. Many elderly live alone with poor transport and with feelings of isolation and loneliness. Just a couple of hours a week of your time could help make a real difference.
People choose to volunteer with us to gain new skills, share knowledge, have fun and give something back to their community. When you volunteer you are:
- part of a thriving‚ friendly charity
- happy knowing your help counts
- paid all your travel expenses
- supported and trained
- in receipt of valuable experience
At Age Cymru Dyfed we currently have volunteering opportunities in the following areas:
- Admin / Reception
- Benefits Advisory
- Digital Inclusion
- Handyperson work
- Home energy checks
- Information & Advice
- Nail Cutting
How to apply
If you've an idea which area of our work interests you:
- Simply complete this volunteering interest form.
- Request a chat on how you would like to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some volunteering involves contact with vulnerable older people so references and checks are required under safeguarding practices. This means we provide safe, rewarding experiences for our volunteers and service users.
Request a Chat
For an informal chat about volunteering or for any questions on specific roles please email our Volunteering Manager Lynne at email@example.com. Thanks!
Why volunteer with Age Cymru Dyfed?
If you volunteer for us, you will:
Enjoy being part of a thriving‚ friendly organisation
Have the satisfaction of knowing your contribution counts
Be paid travelling expenses
Receive relevant support and training
Gain valuable experience.
What volunteer roles are available?
We have vacancies in the following areas:
Administration / Reception
Home energy checks
Information and advice