We involve volunteers of all ages and welcome people from all areas of our diverse communities.
Some of the most popular reasons our volunteers come to us are to gain new skills, share knowledge, have fun or give something back to their community.
Would you like to make a difference for older people in your community?
All volunteer roles at Age Cymru Dyfed support us to improve lives and help us work towards an age friendly Dyfed.
You can support us to make a difference to the lives of older people by helping us in a variety of ways. However you'd like to get involved, we'd love to hear from you.
If you volunteer for us you will
- enjoy being part of a thriving‚ friendly organisation
- have the satisfaction of knowing your contribution counts
- be paid travelling expenses
- receive relevant support and training
- gain valuable experience.
We have vacancies in the following areas
- Administration / Reception
- Befriending (Llanelli only)
- Benefit advisor
- Home energy checks
- Information and advice
- Nail cutting
How to apply
If you’d like to gain confidence, meet new people, improve your skills, give something back to your community, take on a new challenge or simply, have some fun, please get in touch