Enabling people living with dementia to access the services and support they need and have a voice in decisions being made.
If you are a Ceredigion resident and are living with the symptoms of dementia, (a formal diagnosis is not required,) or are experiencing any form of cognitive decline, then please contact our specialist advisers, to see how we can help you.
We offer support, information and advice tailored to your needs, which includes, but is not limited to, helping you (and/or your unpaid carer) to:
- maximise your income, including a full welfare benefit check
- access reduced utility costs and/or additional services
- access housing advice, including, rehousing, adaptations, assistive technologies etc
- understand the social care system and how to navigate it
- access free /reduced cost transport and Blue Badges
- understand all your options in relation to planning for the future, including decision making options, funeral planning, wills etc
- access social support, including clubs and activities, enabling you to remain engaged in your community
- & much more!
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain the best quality of life possible, as well as the highest levels of personal independence, within your own home and your familiar neighbourhood.
Contact Age Cymru Dyfed for further information on 03333 447874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I cannot adequately put into words my gratitude to you for your work in enabling me to get the assistance I so badly needed.”
“Your untiring, cheerful and positive efforts on my behalf are literally changing the quality of my life for the better, enabling me to pay for the help I need.”
“Your sterling work has yielded rewards...this week I have received both my blue badge and the attendance allowance. I am indebted to you.”