How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways:
By phone: 01554 784080 Carmarthenshire/ Pembrokeshire. 01970 615151 Aberystwyth. 01239 615777 Cardigan.
By email: email@example.com
At our office: On hold due to Covid 19
Our phonelines are open from 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
Drop-ins are currently on hold due to Covid 19
Our advisers are trained to help with:
- Access to social care - Support finding a care home, processing social care, completing an assessment of need, assessing funding criteria for care and support.
- Housing options, help and support - Information on how to live independently in your home, access to aids and adaptations to help you remain independent at home
- Your income - Including a free benefit check and help with applying for pension age welfare benefits
- Legal issues - Information guides and factsheets on making a Will, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate
- Information and fact sheets - We can provide information and fact sheets on legal matters including power of attorneym making a will and how to deal with an estate
Free Fact Sheets and Information Guides
For free fact sheets and literature please call us on 01554 784080, 01970 615151 or 01239 615777 or click here