The advocacy service is free and independent and aims to support older people to make informed decisions about their life, often at critical times.
Advocates support people to access health and social care services and specialist advice services and will visit across a range of community settings including care homes and hospitals.
How can the advocacy service help you?
- Advocates support people to access health and social care services
- Advocates can support you in accessing specialist advice services
- Advocates can help you to express and present your views effectively
- Advocates can negotiate and resolve conflict
- Advocates can help you to understand your rights and ensure that you are treated fairly
For more information about our Advocacy Service, please contact the Operations Manager on 01977 552114.