Charity Golf Day raises £7,000!
Published on 28 October 2017 11:37 AM
Thanks to everyone who supported Age UK Barnet's first charity Golf Day at Finchley Golf Club in Mill Hill.
The event was attended by MP for Chipping Barnet Theresa Villiers along with the Mayor of Barnet, Brian Salinger.
The event raised £7,000 which will go towards essential Age UK Barnet activities and services for older people in Barnet.
As well as Finchley Golf Club, a huge thanks to the following businesses for supporting our Golf Day:
- UK home builders, Redrow Homes
- Martin Benton Consultants. Barnet based accountancy firm
- Home Instead Senior Care - Barnet. Providers of quality home care services
- UK developers Fairview New Homes
- Glow Dentistry based in Mill Hill and Hampstead
- Stock Denton Solicitors based in Finchley
- Pascall Promotions - arts promotion company in Highgate
- RE - the joint venture between the borough of Barnet and Capita plc
- Osprey Homes - luxury home developers