Would you be interested in an Admin Volunteer role supporting the Marketing & Communications Coordinator with day to day marketing activities?
Days: Monday and/or Tuesdays
Minimum length of commitment we hope for: 6 months
Hours: We are open 10am-4pm
The Admin Volunteer would help with tasks such as;
- organising model release forms for photo shoots,
- organising our photo library,
- updating our computer system,
- working with our clients to gather quotes and case studies,
- assisting with collating information for social media posts
- general administration duties.
- Mature , flexible, open minded professional approach
- Reliable and trustworthy, with a service driven approach
- Friendly & enthusiastic, team spirited
- Committed to Equal Opportunities
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and online communication platforms such as emails
- Ability of working as part of a team but also with key stand-alone responsibilities
Mandatory Training & Development:
- General Induction
- Induction, Supervision and volunteer get-togethers.
- Personal development training plan to support personal development/skill development within the role
- Access to Age UK wide volunteer intranet
- Manager available if information, coaching or support is required.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed.
To apply please complete an application form
Please return your form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Volunteer Coordinator, Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham, 105 Greyhound Road, Hammersmith, W6 8NJ