Volunteer Drivers help older people who need assistance attend social events. They provide companionship to older people to reduce social isolation and to assist these individuals to feel more part of the wider community.
What does the role involve?
Picking up and dropping off an older person from their home in the borough of Barnet to the Ann Owens Centre, once a month for the Music Group.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a difference to a local charity that supports older people
- You get to be part of Age UK Barnet's volunteer team
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- Volunteers tell us they find it really rewarding
What is expected of me?
We are looking for someone to help us once a month, usually on a Thursday.
Role profile and application form
Please contact the Volunteering Manager on email@example.com for more information about the role before sending your application.