Activity volunteers help organise or support staff setting up and running lunch clubs and activities eg games, exercise, discussion groups, art and craft activities.
What does the role involve?
Chatting with clients, helping with activities, serving tea and coffee, helping staff to set up the room
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a difference to a local charity that supports older people
- You get to be part of Age UK Barnet's volunteer team
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- Volunteers tell us they find it really rewarding
What is expected of me?
We are looking for someone to help us on weekday afternoons (Tues, Thurs and Friday).
Role profile and application form
Please contact Lisa Robbins, Volunteering Manager on 020 8432 1422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role before sending your application.