Barnet Connect is an exciting new project which aims to build a team of volunteers to provide more activities in the community to support frail and socially isolated people in Barnet
What does the role involve?
We are setting up a range of activities so it could involve helping setting up and running anything from craft workshops or book clubs to walking groups and activity clubs.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a difference to a local charity that supports older people
- You get to be part of Age UK Barnet's volunteer team
- It's a great way to make a real difference to someone's life
- You'll be giving something to your community
- Volunteers tell us they find it really rewarding
What is expected of me?
Activities normally run weekly, so it may involve a committment of 1-2 hours a week, but this is dependent on the particular group or activitiy. We will work with you if you have an idea for your own group.
Role profile and application form
Please contact Lisa Robbins, Volunteering Manager on 020 8432 1422 or email email@example.com to discuss the role before sending your application.