Skip to content
Please donate

Find care and support at home

  • Finding help at home

    This section includes links to our factsheets and information guides covering care needs assessments from social services (to determine what help you may be eligible for); different types of services that may be available within your own home; means testing for services provided by the local authority social services department, and disability equipment or home adaptations.
  • Information if you need to complain to the social services department about care or support services

    You may be able to complain about a range of issues, such as if there have been excessive delays in dealing with your case; not all aspects of your needs have been valued in your assessment; you have been told you are ineligible for a service but you disagree; the charging procedures have not been properly administered; your service has been changed, reduced or stopped following a review of your care needs, or you are unhappy with the conduct of care staff.

For more information call Age Cymru Advice on 0300 303 44 98

Become part of our story

Sign up today

Back to top