Skip to content
Please donate

Complaints about homecare services

Our factsheet has further information on the complaints procedure if you are unsatisfied with the local authority social services department:

Factsheet 59w: How to resolve problems and make a complaint about social care in Wales

If there are any concerns about abuse and/or neglect, our factsheet on this topic may be helpful:

Factsheet 78w: Safeguarding older people in Wales from abuse and neglect

For more information call Age Cymru Advice on 0300 303 44 98


Last updated: May 04 2023

Become part of our story

Sign up today

Back to top