Skip to content
Please donate

Change your personal details

If you need to get in touch with Age UK to change your personal details, please email

You can email Age UK to: 

  • tell us you've moved house
  • tell us how you wish to be contacted in the future (e.g. by post or by email)
  • telll us about a person who has passed away. 

Become part of our story

Sign up today

Back to top