Why partner with Age UK
By working with Age UK, your business can make life better for older people. In fact, it can make your business even better too.
To find out about working together give our Corporate Partnerships team a call on 020 303 31356 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Our cause matters – to everyone who matters to you
We're all living longer. One in five of us will live to be 100.
Age UK can help you understand your older customers and maximise their potential. We can also help your staff support their older loved ones and plan for their own later lives. Help us to help you – get in touch today!
2. We’re passionate about fundraising – it's contagious
We'll inspire staff and customers to raise money, have fun and feel great - just ask our partners Santander and innocent.
We've got a great calendar of fundraising events, lots of materials, and our Corporate Partnerships team will support you every step of the way. So if you're picking a Charity of the Year or you're considering a cause-related marketing partnership – get in touch today!
The Big Knit
Since 2003 Age UK and innocent's iconic partnership, The Big Knit, has raised over £2 million for national and local services that combat loneliness.
3. Your support really will make a difference
Millions of older people urgently need Age UK’s support. We can’t reach them all without you.
- Your employees could volunteer at their local Age UK or as telephone befrienders in our award-winning Call in Time programme.
- Your corporate donation could fund vital Age UK programmes that literally transform older people’s lives.
- Your sponsorship could help us deliver our flagship fundraising events from our Leeds Abbey Dash to our annual carol concert, Love Christmas.
We can change the world for older people if we work together. To find out about working together give our Corporate Partnerships team a call on 020 303 31356 or email us at email@example.com.