This simple pasta dish will give you a taste of Italy in under 15 minutes.
Preparation: 8 minutes | Cooking time: 6 minutes | Serves: 6
- 1 pack of parma ham
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried sage, or a few fresh leaves
- 2 packs of fresh tagliatelle
- 4-5 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cut the parma ham into strips and fry in the oil with sliced mushrooms and sage for 3 minutes.
- Add the yohurt and mustard, season to taste.
- Meanwhile cook the fresh pasta in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and stir in the sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Eat this dish as soon as it's ready. If you don't have any sage, use freshly chopped parsley. You can also use dried pasta if you don't have any fresh, just adjust the cooking time for the pasta following the directions on the packet.
Want more recipes?
From warming and hearty stews to tasty treats, our selection of recipes are both delicious and healthy.