Leeds Abbey Dash prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Age UK (Charity no. 1128267) whose registered office is at Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.
2. The prize draw is open to all participants over 16 who have signed up and paid in full to take part in the Leeds Abbey Dash race on 27th October 2019 (the “Participants”). Participants under 18 will need the authorisation/involvement of their parents or guardian before they can use Trib3 gym. If a Participant under 18 does not have a guardian or parent, the prize will be re-allocated under Clause 10.
3. All Participants will be automatically entered into the LAD Prize Draw. The Winner will be picked at random from all those who signed up by midnight on 25th October 2019 at a random number generator.
4. The opening date for entries is 10:00 on Thursday 21st March 2019. The closing date of the LAD Prize Draw is at midnight on 25th October 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted valid or accepted.
5. The winner will receive a free 6 months’ Elite gym membership to Trib3 (“the Prize”). TRIB3 Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under the company number 09625656 and whose registered office is at Rievaulx House 1 St Marys Court, Blossom Street, York, North Yorkshire, England, YO24 1AH (“Trib3”). Trib3’s terms and conditions will apply and the Participants understand and acknowledge that they will need to agree to Trib3 Leeds’s terms in order to benefit from their Prize.
6. The Participants understand that should they be picked as the winner of the LAD Prize draw, the winner will be required to contact Trib3 Leeds to claim their Prize or will need to authorize the Promoter to reveal the identity and contact details to Trib3 Leeds.
7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Saturday 28th September 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The Prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
9. The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Prize is supplied by Trib3. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Events Team, on email@example.com, 0203 033 1725, AGE UK Registered office: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA . In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.