Leeds Abbey Dash prize draw
Win a meal for 2 at Bill's Leeds to the value of £50 by entering the Leeds Abbey Dash between 15 August and midnight on 31 August.
The winner will be picked at random. On 2 September, we will announce the winner on Facebook and Twitter and email them directly.
Terms and conditions
- Individuals who are aged 18 years or over and have registered to enter the Leeds Abbey Dash 2018 event on or before 31 August 2018 will automatically be entered into the Leeds Abbey Dash prize draw.
- Participants in this prize draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Age UK reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the draw prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The decision of Age UK regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- The prize draw prize is a meal for 2 at Bill's Leeds to the value of £50 (the "Draw Prizes") to be awarded to one winner entrant. The Draw Prizes are as described above and there are no alternative prizes. Age UK may at its discretion substitute any of the Draw Prizes at any time with a prize of equivalent value if circumstances beyond Age UK's control make it necessary to do so.
- The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 31 August 2018.
- Age UK may verify and confirm the eligibility of entrants.
- The winner of the prize draw will be selected from a random draw of all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on 2 September 2018, the "Draw Date"). Age UK will aim to notify the winner by email promptly on the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to Age UK within 5 days of being notified by Age UK, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Age UK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they are able in all legal respects to receive the Draw Prizes.
- Age UK accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, or any other relevant documents.
- Entrants' personal data and information will be collected, used, stored and processed only for the purposes of providing, arranging and administering the prize draw. Entrants' personal data will be disclosed to third parties only when required for the purposes of the fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the Draw Prize.
- Age UK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw if it is ordered to do so by a body with competent jurisdiction or if circumstances beyond Age UK's reasonable control make it necessary to do so. Age UK may review and revise these prize draw terms at any time as a result of changes to applicable law. You may withdraw your entry at any time by notifying Age UK via email to email@example.com.
- Age UK reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, including under circumstances of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw.
- These terms and conditions and the prize draw are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this prize draw is Age UK.
Age UK is registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1128267) and as a charitable company (no. 06825798). Registered Address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA