Grub's up for Grandparents' Day!
Thank you to everyone who got involved in this year's Grandparents' Day with Age UK! Thousands of you celebrated and raised money by sharing the special treats and everyday recipes that most remind us of our grandparents.
Age UK ambassador and YouTube star Joe Sugg tells us why he celebrates Grandparents' Day:
How your support helps
The money you fundraised will help Age UK to continue providing advice, support and companionship to older people who need it most.
Paying in your fundraising money
It's easy to pay your money after your Grandparents' Day celebrations. You have two options:
- By post - Send a cheque made payable to 'Age UK' to: Age UK (Community), 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA
- Go online - Click the button below and select 'Grandparents' Day' from the drop down menu to pay in your fundraising online
Don't wait until next year...
If you missed the 2016 campaign but would still like to honour grandparents, you don't have to wait until next Grandparents' Day. Just go ahead and hold your own fundraising feast at a time that works best for you.
- Find a time to get your colleagues, friends and family together
- Ask everyone to bring along an item of food that reminds them of their grandparents
- Everyone who attends makes a donation to indulge in the goodies
- Share your pictures and stories with us using #GrandparentsDay