Volunteering roles with Age UK Dudley
We always need volunteers, why not consider volunteering for one of our projects. Meet new people, learn new skills. The following volunteer rolls that are currently avalible are:-
- Shopmobility - Role description
- Charity Shop - Role description
- Staysafe Small Task - Role description
- Quality Volunteer - Role description
- Sedgley Hub - Role description
- Working Age Dementia Support Group - Role description
- Leap Over 50 / Cyclying Role description and Walking Role description
- Footcare - Role description
- Good Neighbour - Role description
Please contact us by the Contact Form or call René Evans on 01384 356150
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, learn new skills, and support the work we do in the community.
Who can volunteer?
Almost anyone can be a volunteer. We have a wide range of roles which suit different people and different skills.
How much time do I need to give?
It depends on the volunteer role you are interested in. Some people give an hour a week, other people do more.
What else you can do to support us
Get your colleagues involved
Could you talk to your colleagues or your employer about how you can support us? We have lots of ideas for how organisations can get involved, including sponsoring an event, making us Charity of the Year, or donating equipment.